The Board of Management has been delegated responsibility by Patron to manage the School.
Its primary responsibilities are:
- Determining and implementing policies within the School (in conjunction with the other bodies within the School)
- Managing all Income and Expenditure of the School
- Interviewing and employing teachers and other non-teaching staff
- Fundraising (including Grant applications etc.)
- Corresponding with the Department of Education and Science
- Liaising with other groups in the school community (Patron and Parents’ Association)